The global war against the invisible enemy has changed the landscape of the food industry from supply chain, processing, storage, delivery, and consumption of goods. Producing essential goods, food companies must continue to move forward in its commitment to provide safe and quality food products to the consumers amidst this pandemic. Mitigating food safety risks while preventing the spread of the virus has become a great challenge to the industry.
Calling all food safety professionals!
Be informed on the latest updates on food safety by joining our FREE webinar! Learn the impacts of COVID-19 to the food industry, manage and mitigate food safety risks efficiently, and equip yourself with strategies on how to properly prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your facility. See webinar details below:
Title: Food Safety amidst COVID-19: Adapting to the new normal
Date: June 9, 2020 and June 11, 2020
Time: 1:00PM – 3:00PM
Cost: FREE; limited slots available
Areas covered in the session:
- Overview on the epidemiology and transmission of the COVID-19 virus
- Updates on COVID-19 in the Philippines
- Impact of COVID-19 to the food industry
- Overview of prerequisite programs aligned with COVID-19 spread prevention
- Administrative measures to maintain a healthy workforce and consumer trust
- Hygiene and sanitation preventive controls and innovations
- Specific measures for retail and food service establishments
- Safe work protocols for infectious disease response within business premises
- Overview on COVID-19 immunity and diagnostic technologies
Confirmed participants will be receiving an electronic certificate of participation. Don’t miss this great learning opportunity! Sign up today!
Since its establishment in 1995, Glenwood Technologies International, Inc. has been the leader in exclusive distribution of premium rapid diagnostics and hygiene monitoring kits from trusted manufacturers worldwide, providing quality and technologically advanced products to meet the emerging needs for food and feed safety, among others.