Know what is trending now!
An initiative to uplift the food safety awareness in the Philippines
In line with our advocacy, we came up with Food Safety Trends Philippines, the very first magazine on food safety and quality awareness from farm to table which focuses on the Philippine setting. Together with the help of notable food safety experts and ambassadors across the globe, the magazine was tailored to address the food safety concerns encountered by the Philippine food industry. We are hopeful that, in our modest way, Food Safety Trends Philippines will contribute to the greater recognition of the Philippine approach to uplift our food safety enhancement systems.
- Economic Impact of Global Food Safety in our Business: Cost-Benefit of Food Safety Implementation
- A major goal of any food enterprise is to produce wholesome and safe products at the most efficient cost and lowest liability...(Read More)
- How Clean is Clean? Hygiene and Sanitation Monitoring in the Food Industry
- No matter how any production facility may look apparently clean on the outside appearance, it could never be an assurance that it is safe from pathogens and chemical contaminants... (Read More)
- The Effect of Water Quality on Food
- The characteristics of water used in the production and preparation of food are quite important... (Read More)
- Food Safety and Social Media: An Integrated Approach
- In a world of interconnected screens and Wi-Fi-driven news, brands and organizations must take precautionary measures in handling potentially “viral” food safety crises... (Read More)
- Supplier Food Safety Program in the Food Chain
- The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), passed in the United States in 2011, covers the most extensive reforms of the U.S. food safety laws to ensure that the food supply chain is safe and secure... (Read More)
- Pathogens of Interest in the Food Industry
- Food safety is non-negotiable. The continuous urbanization and modernization of our country had brought major transformations in food manufacturing, processing, transporting, retailing, and even consumption... (Read More)
- Faster is Better
- Over the past several years, different manufacturing companies have drowned themselves with diverse and laborious methods for the detection of foodborne pathogens and toxins... (Read More)
- Sanitary Design: The Next Worthy Investment
- Food safety practices have been in place long before man under¬stood the intricacies of why food needed to be cooked, dried, or salted to keep it longer and lower the risk of contracting a disease... (Read More)
- Food Safety for Start-ups and Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship has been taking center stage among the younger generation as the food industry has been a popular choice in many business ventures. Unfortunately, many young entrepreneurs focus on the business... (Read More)
- Strengthening the Philippine Food Safety Regulatory System
- The Republic Act (RA) No. 10611, also known as the Food Safety Act of 2013, is an act to strengthen the food safety regulatory system in the country to protect the consumer health and facilitate market access to local foods and food products... (Read More)
Join us and be a part of this advocacy!
For interested subscribers or advertisers, click here or send us an email at [email protected].