Glenwood Technologies International, Inc., in partnership with the Department of Science and Technology Region IV-A invites you to the Free Technical Webinar on Technologies and Strategies in Preventing the Spread of the Virus in Food Establishments. Be online on June 16, 2020 to be updated on the ff:
Topic: Technologies and Strategies in Preventing the Spread of the Virus in Food Establishments
Time: 9:30AM (Manila Time)
Speaker: Ms. Odina Fungo
Areas covered in the session:
- Overview on the epidemiology and transmission of the COVID-19 virus
- Updates on COVID-19 in the Philippines
- Impact of COVID-19 to the food industry
- Overview of prerequisite programs aligned with COVID-19 spread prevention
- Administrative measures to maintain a healthy workforce and consumer trust
- Hygiene and sanitation preventive controls and innovations
- Specific measures for retail and foodservice establishments
- Safe work protocols for infectious disease response within business premises
- Overview on COVID-19 immunity and diagnostic technologies
Register now! Participants will be given an electronic certificate of participation by DOST-IV-A. You may register at https://prereg4a.dostcentral.ph/ to reserve your slot. Registration is open from June 8 (Monday), 12:00NN to June 12 (Friday), 12:00NN only!
Since its establishment in 1995, Glenwood Technologies International, Inc. has been the leader in exclusive distribution of premium rapid diagnostics and hygiene monitoring kits from trusted manufacturers worldwide, providing quality and technologically advanced products to meet the emerging needs for food and feed safety, among others.